Yozmot Atid's Method
'Yozmot Arid' enables thousands of women to establish an independent business
Building infrastructure, tools and methods that will make it possible to significantly advance and expand the field of small business entrepreneurship, with an emphasis on women’s entrepreneurship, in Israel’s geographic and social periphery.
Our program provides high-level training and support from professional facilitators, and volunteer mentors with extensive business experience and mentorship skills provided through our unique mentor training program:
• A 3-session preparatory course to refine the business idea and empower the entrepreneurs
• A 6-session business training course in the fields of marketing, financial management and business development
• Dedicated, ongoing business support by a volunteer mentor
• Possibility of a subsidized loan at preferential terms
• Services and benefits to the business through Yozmot Atid’s business partners
• Joining local networking groups and exposure to new customers
1,000 Entrepreneurs every year
80 Group Screenings
And it works!
72% of the women succeed in setting up a small business at the end of the program.
75% report net monthly business income of at least 6,000 ILS
65% report annual revenue growth of 10-15%